Removing unwanted hair from the body can be a truthful headache for women, particularly if there is immoderate hair growth on legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines, or the face.
It possibly will make them feel unfeminine, ugly-looking, cause tension, and loss of confidence. It is normal for the face to have fine soft hair.
This excessive hair growth may be due to hereditary factors, Arising in the ovaries, adrenal glands, and other endocrine organs, hormonal imbalances, or as a reaction to certain medicines. However, in most cases, there is not a particular cause for the excessive growth of hair.
Hair growth is directly associated with estrogen levels, hormones, and ancestry. Many women have unsought hair they want to remove, either by temporal hair removal measures or by permanent hair removal measures, like laser hair removal.
Unsought hair can be on legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines, or the face. Unwanted facial hair is one area where women will generally consider permanent Hair Removal or laser facial hair removal. From electrolysis to shaving, traditional courses for hair removal are generally awkward and difficult to maintain.
The laser is usually a permanent method of hair removal, although there are no 100% guarantees. It doesn’t work very successfully on darker skins or on lighter hair. A lot of hair removal courses make the use of harsh chemicals.
How To Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently
There are several natural remedies for taking off undesired hair. Shaving and plucking can be considered natural remedies, so far as they do not require the usage of chemicals. Over here are some distinct natural remedies for body hair removal and facial hair removal.
Ayurvedic remedies often take time to prepare and apply, you may not only find them more soothing or nicer but also traditional and safe hair removal techniques. Learn how to remove unwanted hair permanently in Ayurveda way.
Lemon & Sugar Hair Removal Recipe
- Mix 30 grams of sugar with 10 ml of freshly squashed lemon juice in 150 ml of water.
- Blend well and next apply it on the face in the direction of the hair growth.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes, then rinse in cold water, massaging the facial area slowly.
- The granular sugar and lemon combination will act as a soothing exfoliating agent and take off facial hair.
- The lemon juice will act as an astringent and natural antiseptic. Repeat once every week to find the best result.
Lemon Juice With honey For Bleaching Facial hair
Honey with lemon is another remedy that can benefit in lessening hair growth on the face and remove unwanted hair. This recipe is easy to make and can use every week.
- Squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into 40 ml honey and get ready a mixture.
- Take a cotton swab and apply this mixture in the direction of the hair growth.
- Rinse later 12 to15 minutes. Repeat twice a week for two weeks and you will find an improvement in the facial hair condition.
Lemon & Gram Flour Facial Hair Bleach
The gram flour face mask is very common and generally used in every home. It is easy to use facial masks, which help to remove unwanted hair.
- Squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into a cup of water (150ml)add 30 grams of Gram flour into this mixture and blend it thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture on the face leave it for 15 minutes and then scrub your face in the direction of the hair growth to remove undesired hair.
How To Make Wax At Home For Body Waxing
- Take 2 cups of sugar, one-fourth cup of lemon juice, and one-fourth cup of water.
- Heat a pan and pour all the named ingredients into it. Heat this over a low flame and keep stirring until it’s melted.
- Now you will get a dense brown liquid that can be used once partly cool.
- Before you begin waxing check it on your finger for thickness as well as temperature.
- Before applying this compound with a butter knife, cool it by blowing air over it.
- Use a clean cloth or any waxing strip; pull it in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once done, apply ice as well as an astringent over the area to tighten the pores.
A natural waxing made from natural sources can be used without side effects. It can be applied in the area where you want the hair to be removed. Besides this waxing with a cream available in the market is very painful. It is not advised for people who have skin irritation, moles, or sunburn problems.
Waxing generally works on all parts of the body and generally lasts up to 8 weeks depending on person to person.