A miscarriage is the failure of a pregnancy in advance for 24 weeks. Unfortunately, miscarriage is very common and occurs in about one in five pregnancies.
Most occur early in the first 12 weeks of miscarriages pregnancy. Recurrent is when you lose three or more consecutive pregnancies. This is rare, affecting about 1 in 100 couples.
What are the statistics of Miscarriage? The World Health Organization clarifies miscarriage as “spontaneous abortion of a fertilized egg or fetus weighing 500 grams or less, that mostly answers to a fetal gestational age 20 to 22 weeks or less. Abortion relates to one in four women.
The time of the greatest danger is between 4 to six weeks. Later, 8 or nine weeks and you obtain to beat the baby’s heart in a scanner is a chance only 4% to 5% of miscarriage, relying on the speed of the pulse.
It has to be 120 to 160 times per minute. The risk is decreased to between 5% and 8% and continues to decline as the pregnancy progresses. 99% of fetal expiration happens within 12 to 14 weeks of pregnancy or the first quarter although the actual abortion can happen for a couple of weeks after the baby dies. Medically, it is named a “missed abortion.”
What Causes Miscarriage?
If you have had a miscarriage, whatever wondered what happened. Some women are blamed for miscarriage. However, miscarriage is rarely caused by something that pregnant women did. Having sex, exercise, a minor fall, and most drugs do not cause miscarriage.
It can be difficult for providers of health care to find out what caused a particular miscarriage. But some general factor that makes miscarriage are given below:
- The embryo or the fetus has a chromosome that causes it to develop abnormally. This is not usually a sign of a condition that could cause problems in future pregnancies. It usually happens by accident when the fertilized egg divides and grows. This problem occurs in at least half of all miscarriages.
- Increases women’s risk of miscarriage as they age.
- Severe chronic diseases such as poorly controlled diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, or lupus symptoms can cause miscarriage.
- Severe and very severe infections, trauma can also cause miscarriage.
- Abnormalities in the uterus such as fibroids or scar tissue from the uterus can cause miscarriages later – after three months.
- Smoking, alcohol or cocaine, and caffeine use have been linked to miscarriage.
- Women who are underweight or overweight are at increased risk of miscarriage than other women.
- Women who have had two or more miscarriages in a row are at a higher risk of miscarriages in the future.
Ayurveda Miscarriage Treatment
According to Ayurveda says vice of the doshas is the main cause of a disease. Knowing how to balance your Dosha through analysis without Dosha.
- There are some Ayurvedic herbs such as Aparajita, Baharikand, and Shatawer that are useful in preventing abortion.
- To check for excessive bleeding, you can also use vasak, Fitkari, and Haldi.
- Hirabol is also an important herb that can prevent this problem.
- Ayurvedic Supplements such as Phalkalyan ghrita, Ras Lauha Bhasma Garbhpal and can help stop this disease.
Ayurveda Herbs for Miscarriage Treatment
1. Asparagus (so-called Asparagus racemosus)
The asparagus is the other well-known as the women’s ashwagandha for no mean reason. It is effective in treating almost all problems related to the female reproductive system.
It is very popularly known as “Shatavari“ in India. This herb is well known to treat infertility and avoid miscarriages, and have many other benefits.
2.Asafetida (so-called as Ferula fetida)
Asafetida is a well-known Ayurveda herb that is commonly used as the solution to most women’s problems. It is general advice to be taken during the pregnancy months to prevent the risk of a miscarriage.
What Are the Signs of Miscarriage?
These symptoms may be caused by a condition that is less severe than miscarriage. But you must have a health care provider who will examine you to be safe.
What Are the Different Kinds of Miscarriage?
1. Complete Miscarriage: In this entire pregnancy tissue moves towards the uterus. Generally, you will not require any treatment.
2. Incomplete abortion: In this type, some parturition tissue moves towards the uterus. However, some stay inside. Once in a while treatment is required to take off the remaining tissue.
3. Threatened miscarriage: When bleed, through, or short of mild cramps, but your cervix is closed. Fifty percent of threatened miscarriages end in pregnancy loss. In the unlike half, the bleeding stops, and the pregnancy goes on as a rule.
4. Inevitable miscarriage: When you have been increasing bleeding, and the cervix begins to open. In this thing, there is no opportunity that pregnancy can carry on.
5. Missed Abortion: The pregnancy has finished, but the tissue remains in the uterus. Generally, the tissue, in the end, comes out of the uterus on its own, but medication is occasionally needed.
When medication is needed to perfect a miscarriage, the medication may be an aspiration method. During aspiration, a health care provider inserts a thin plastic tube into the uterus to remove the pregnancy tissue with gentle suction.
Natural Home Remedies for Miscarriage
- The spoonful of pure juice of vitamin C combined with honey has to be given every daybreak.
- The mixture of one tablespoonful of juice taken out from Indian Gooseberry with honey should be taken every day in the morning.
- If you feel like acid reflux chews 3-4 almonds properly during that time and Make sure that you are not swallowing air.
- Brown rice that has complex carbohydrates is a highly good home remedy for acid reflux. Eat a cup of properly cooked brown rice.
- Drink a lot of fresh juice and water in between two meals and make sure that you don’t drink water or to some extent, liquid with the meals.
- Take one glass of cabbage juice making a juice Sip slowly for instant relief from Acid reflux.
- Pregnant women have to avoid eating papaya as it can conduct miscarriage.
- Eat cooked pumpkin for immediate relief. Eat one banana when the signs are felt and Consuming with a melon also helps very much.
- A teaspoon of fresh amla juice also known as Indian gooseberry with honey mixed together must be taken every morning during pregnancy to avoid miscarriage. This is a great home remedy for miscarriage.
- A drink made from safflower foliage is also helpful and avoids early miscarriage.
- Take 6-10 grams of ascorbic acid when taken for 55- days can be helpful for miscarriage.
- Boil 1/4 teaspoonful of ground bay leaf in a 1/2 cup of milk let it cool, consume it twice a day it will help to protect the fetus. This is the best natural remedy for miscarriage.
- Drinking one cup of the false unicorn every half hour prevents miscarriage and is one of the well-known home remedies for miscarriage.
- Applying a cold compress to the internal portion of the vagina, thighs, perineum, and lumbar region can also be helpful during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Note: If spontaneous abortion appears in the first trimester, it is not necessary to have any medical test. As the reasons for the causes of miscarriage in the first quarter are generally not recognized, so the tests are not really helpful.
If miscarried is more than one time in the first trimester or second quarter. It is necessary to consult the doctor so that they can recommend tests to find out what’s causing them.