What Is Piles? Piles are a very common disease. Piles in Women hold a higher rate than men. The cause behind this issue is not clearly known. It is witnessed mainly in the group of teenagers and persons who seem to be more tense or stressed.
In medicinal language, piles are recognized as hemorrhoids. Piles refer to a situation in which the veins near the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed.
It is expanded (varicose) veins of the anus. It looks like bluish tumors due to stagnated blood. Piles begin due to increasing pressure from interior or external veins around the anal canal.
The cells can be both internal and surface. Internal hemorrhoids, unless they are painful, cannot be viewed or felt. Though, there is a discharge of dark blood.
Surface hemorrhoids can be seen nearby or outside of the anus, and there is a lot of pain. although, the bleeding is not much. In some cases, the veins burst, and these results are recognized as bleeding piles.
Symptoms Of Piles-Hemorrhoids
Signs of hemorrhoids vary depending on the kind and locality of origin. Piles in their introductory stage it is more common, without any symptoms.
However, the most common signs of Piles-Hemorrhoids include :
- Severe pain at the time of a bowel movement.
- Pain in the anus and lower rectum, which can be extremely serious.
- The frequent inefficient urge for stool lacking passing stool or short of satisfaction of complete evacuation.
- Feel itchiness in the rectal area.
- Bleeding might occur. It will be the bright-red blood, not generally mixed with the movement.
- Often, there is a sensation of something swollen, or hanging from the anus.
- If a hemorrhoid at the outside of the anus is due to the blood clot, it leads to a tender lump.
- The formation of gas in the stomach.
- Sitting becomes troublesome due to pain.
If left untreated, piles can lead to problems, involving infection, gangrene, and necrosis. Painful bleeding generally points to the start-up of complexities.
Causes Of Piles-Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are remarkably common. It is more common in persons who generally take low in fiber and high processed diet, such as the treated floor, bread, polished rice, etc. The principal conducive cause is anything that raises gastric pressure, leads blood vessels to expand, and grows clogged.
As a result, the main cause of Piles-Hemorrhoids includes:
- Persons who suffer from chronic irregularity.
- In spite of the fact that diarrhea can cause hemorrhoids. The pressure for the way the stool is the main reason for the growth of the cells.
- Later or for the time of pregnancy, the baby can press on the main blood vessel that returns blood to the heart.
- Fat people.
- Physical strain – even coughing for long periods can cause the anal veins to strain.
- General weakness of the tissues of the body.
- Low Fiber Diet.
- Anal intercourse.
- Prolonged periods of standing or sitting.
- Heavy work.
- Mental tension.
Home Remedies for Piles-Hemorrhoids
- The radish is an ideal antidote for this condition. Take a cup of radish juice and add about 5 grams pure Ghee. Mix well and drink the mixture in the evening and morning.
- Take a long radish divided into four equal parts lengthwise. Apply a little salt and keep it open all night for fresh dew to fall on it. have it as early in the morning. After passing the stool, wash the anus with radish water.
- If the batteries are the type of bleeding, take masoor dal in lunch, followed by sour.
- Take the seed kernel Bakain about 20 gm., Add 6 grams of black pepper and knead together to form small tablets. Then take 3 grams tables in the morning and 3 grams in the evening after mixing sugar into it.
- Radish Eat all you can with meals or after. Cane juice sugar should be an essential part of their diet.
- Wash 2-3 dried figs very well and mix them with a glass of cold water overnight. The first thing in the morning you should take. Keep this schedule for 2-3 weeks to get results. It is effective on common batteries and bleeding.
- Take 3 teaspoons of juice from the leaves of bitter gourd mixed with a glass of buttermilk taken every morning for a month is a good remedy for hemorrhoids.
- The radish or turnip juice consumed fresh is very effective. The juice should be given in doses of 60-90 ml, morning and evening.
- Take 1 / 2 teaspoon of dried flowers of pomegranate, poppy seeds, and dried leaves of neem, twice a day with milk for bleeding piles.
- Mix juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves with a teaspoon of honey and drink.
- Take a tablespoon of black cumin seeds and roast them. Mix in another tablespoon of black cumin seeds and powder finely. Take 1 / 2 teaspoon of this powder with a glass of water every day.
- Take two grams. the pith of Amaltas and Hari makoya, ground to a paste and apply to the region you live.
- Take 5 tulsi leaves, 2 gms. powdered roasted cumin seeds and 2 grams. black salt. Grind together to make it as homogeneous powder. Add an even amount of heartwood to the apple. The mixing of about 100 grams. curd to reactivate the sluggish liver. Early relief of any kind of disorder in the stomach, take a spoonful of the mixed of tulsi juice and ginger.